TMC5160 is a high-power stepper motor driving control chip, which has externally expanded power MOS tube, the the maximum current can reach 20A, low heat when working
※【 Product Advantages】
(1)External power MOS tube can support larger current, the maximum current can reach 20A (because the module is limited by area, the current cannot exceed)
(3)Low calorific value
(4)can prevent motor shake
(5)not easy to lose step
(6)can drive 57 stepper motor
Special note: Currently only firmware of Marlin 2.0 and above supports the SPI mode of TMC5160
1). Always disconnect the power supply before installing the driver to prevent the driver from burning.
2). Be sure to confirm the direction of the driver before installing the driver. Prevent the driver from burning due to reverse connection.
3). Please do not plug and unplug the driver module when power is on to avoid damage.
4). When installing the heat sink, please be careful not to contact the heat sink and the pin header to prevent short circuit.
5). The product is sensitive to static electricity, please handle it carefully when using, it is best to remove the package when using. If you have any question within using, pls feel free to contact with us【mika”Mail symbol”bigtree-tech.com】 change the Mail symbol to @
- ✓1.Driver chip: TMC5160-WA;
- ✓2.Product size: 15.3mm * 20.4mm;
- ✓3.Power supply voltage (VM): 8V — 35V;
- ✓4.Maximum current: 4.4A (sampling resistance determines the maximum current);✓✓Maximum breakdown: 256; ✓✓Working mode: SPI mode
Visit The Website For More Information…
The new TMC2130 V3.0 has Heat dissipation area is 9.40×10.54mm , more larger area than the previous driver.
Combined maximum efficiency and optimum motor torque operation without noise.
High accuracy no sensor motor load detection
High load driver will not lost step
Input voltage range:4.75V~36V
Motor Phase Current:1.2A RMS,2.0A Peak
Single Wire UART: For advanced configuration options
LOW RDSON: LS 280mQ & HS 290mQ(typ.at 25℃)
Package includes: (Without retail package)
1 x Stepper Motor StepStick Driver
- Made of high-quality material, it is durable
- This product is very easy to use
- You worth to have one
- Best gift for friends and family
- Any problems just contact us,we will resolve it for you within 24 hours
Visit The Website For More Information…
This TL-smoother module mainly used for 3D printer motors, especially for parallel arm configurations of the machine effect is significant. Lower vibration lower noise smoother result.
You will get smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988 / 2 drivers. I3 and UM models can also be used, and different machines will have different clipping effects
Connect the TL-smoother module to the corresponding position of the motherboard’s drive socket and motor, or you can cut the motor wire into two pieces and soldering the board between them and then will achieve better conductivity
TL smoother Size: 40mm * 30mm
Dupont wires length: 150mm
4 * 3D Printer TL Smoother
4 * dupont wires
- TL-Smoother】Addon module for 3D printer stepper motor drivers, The board provides flyback diodes (freewheeling diodes) for the motor outputs, also protected against induction voltages in the unpowered state of the driver.
- 【Applicability】You will get smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988 / 2 drivers. I3 and UM models can also be used, and different machines will have different clipping effects
- 【Use Function】This TL-smoother module mainly used for 3D printer motors, especially for parallel arm configurations of the machine effect is significant. Lower vibration lower noise smoother result.
- 【Use Connection】Connect the TL-smoother module to the corresponding position of the motherboard’s drive socket and motor, or you can cut the motor wire into two pieces and soldering the board between them and then will achieve better conductivity
- 【TL-Smoother assembly instructions】link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kdq4FKcv4PRkuYbeoWxF_myPKDdfZud9XCIloQEaLqs
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…